Medicus is a fast-growing ambitious company committed to bringing health data to life, from health literacy and positive behavioral change to users everywhere to diagnostic journey support to clinicians, all the way from Sao Paolo to Shenzhen and everywhere in between.
We build products that are smart and intuitive, tell a clear story, and are a pleasure and delight to use, placing the user and clinicians at the center of everything we do, and adding butter to everything we produce.
We have an obsessive and meticulous approach to data privacy and protection, believe ardently in the democratization of health data, and place ethical design principles above all else.
How You Will Contribute
We are looking for a motivated Business Intern to join us for an internship for the duration of 3-6 months. You will work closely with our Head of Business Development DACH in driving strategic projects, predominantly in the German market.
Ideally, you have a desire to join our team permanently after successfully completing the internship.
- Participate in client calls, observe, document and learn in order to contribute and exchange ideas with your mentor
- Perform translations where necessary between English and German
- Prepare presentation decks for client meetings in collaboration with your mentor
- Start engaging with the clients and take over initial calls with both clients and partners
- Coordinate the flow of information and align with critical stakeholders (clients, strategic partners, and shareholders) across markets
- Pitch Medicus and it's products online and in-person in front of large audiences
- Support and be willing to learn how to structure and lead workshops to identify stakeholders objectives and pain points as well as how to address them
- Coordinate and take the lead on strategic projects between national associations, large corporates, startups, and internal resources
- Preferably, completed or ongoing business studies, but we are open to anyone with or without university background, who is highly motivated, proactive and curious about business development
- Business development-related work experience is a plus
- You speak both German (native) and English (fluent)
- You are located in Vienna or would be open to moving to Vienna after completing the internship
- You are tech-savvy and can assert yourself in fast-paced environments
What We Offer
- An environment that aims to accelerate your professional and personal growth
- An international, fast-growing and forward-thinking community of health-tech professionals who are all equally passionate about their work and the Medicus mission
- An opportunity to work with the smartest people in the business; an international team with many years of experience building great companies and products
- A chance to explore and execute your own ideas from the very start. We encourage and expect your contribution to the “bigger picture” and to achieving our vision
- If you decide to work from Vienna, you will join us in our amazing office in the center of the city (close to Naschmarkt) with great colleagues, lots of space and several balconies
- Access to our company sports/gym memberships to work on your physical health