Medicus is a fast-growing ambitious company committed to bringing health data to life, from health literacy and positive behavioral change to users everywhere to diagnostic journey support to clinicians, all the way from Sao Paolo to Shenzhen and everywhere in between.
We build products that are smart and intuitive, tell a clear story, and are a pleasure and delight to use, placing the user and clinicians at the center of everything we do, and adding butter to everything we produce.
We have an obsessive and meticulous approach to data privacy and protection, believe ardently in the democratization of health data, and place ethical design principles above all else.
How You Will Contribute
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager on a part-time basis to plan and lead the execution of digital performance marketing campaigns and drive growth and retention. You will set the vision, develop the strategy, and lead the flawless execution.
- Executive Digital Performance Marketing and User Acquisition initiatives and activities
- Strategize user acquisition campaigns to support growth initiatives
- Collect data to measure effectiveness and drive efficiency and recommendations
- Combine and analyze performance data from multiple analytics tools and use the data to optimize and improve campaigns effectiveness
- Conduct in-depth post-campaign analysis to measure performance and ROI
- Develop process improvements for user acquisition management, analysis, and reporting
- Lead and manage all external user acquisition partners relationships and communications
- Work with the internal teams to align objectives with user acquisition and retention and retargeting strategies
- Responsible for the reporting of key performance metrics and findings
- 5+ years of directly relevant experience in paid performance marketing on the client or agency side
- At least one impressive achievement in a similar previous role
- Direct experience launching and optimizing digital campaigns
- Strong analytical approach to problem-solving with a passion for data and spreadsheets
- Impeccable communication skills and the ability to translate data to meaningful business recommendations
- Strong familiarity with one or more major app analytics platforms, and an understanding of the analytics platform landscape
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and you proactively seek answers, pinpoint challenges and create solutions
What We Offer
- An attractive and competitive compensation package, with perks that promote personal and professional passions
- An environment that aims to accelerate your professional and personal growth
- An international, fast-growing and forward-thinking community of health-tech professionals who are all equally passionate about their work and the Medicus mission
- An opportunity to work with the smartest people in the business; an international team with many years of experience building great companies and products
- A chance to explore and execute your own ideas from the very start. We encourage and expect your contribution to the “bigger picture” and to achieving our vision
- Furthermore, we offer 5 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, flexible work schedules, telecommuting opportunities, and personal development through the Medicus Development Program as well as the Medicus University where you’ll have the opportunity to learn from the best and brightest minds in the health-tech field
- You will work in an amazing office that is catered to ensuring employee productivity and comfort with innovative workspaces, quiet areas to chill and free speciality coffee
- Access to our company sports/gym memberships to work on your physical health