Medicus is a fast-growing ambitious company committed to bringing health data to life, from health literacy and positive behavioral change to users everywhere to diagnostic journey support to clinicians, all the way from Sao Paolo to Shenzhen and everywhere in between.
We build products that are smart and intuitive, tell a clear story, and are a pleasure and delight to use, placing the user and clinicians at the center of everything we do, and adding butter to everything we produce.
We have an obsessive and meticulous approach to data privacy and protection, believe ardently in the democratization of health data, and place ethical design principles above all else.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Support our scientists with the development of any features and products related to medical diagnostics solutions and to your medical specialty
- Help to identify, interpret and break-down the relevant medical guidelines and accepted knowledge (e.g. regarding disease prevention, diet, activity, and hygiene)
- Extensively test, medically proof-read and validate the rules and content our scientists are generating
- Support in the design, conduction, and analysis of clinical trials of our solutions
- Actively contribute to the design, conduction, and analysis of research projects that investigate human health trends, diseases, and methods of preventive care
- Preferably, also be actively involved in writing original papers for publication in peer-reviewed medical or scientific journals
- You have an academic/ professional background in the field of pathology and/or you have a license to practice medicine with a finished residency program in the field of general medicine and/ or internal medicine
- You have gathered significant working experience within your field of specialty
- You apply critical thinking by using strong logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the available solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- You embrace challenges joyfully and approach them with a solution-oriented mind-set
- You always stay up to date with clinical and professional developments and advances in the scientific/medical field by reading relevant scientific/medical literature and journals
- You enjoy working in teams, to proactively network and forge links with collaborators
- Preferably, you’re well experienced with diagnostic tests and a diagnostic laboratory’s general workflow (that’s a plus)
- Your English is fluent (fluency in an additional language is a plus)
What we offer:
- An attractive and competitive compensation package, with perks that promote personal and professional passions
- An environment that aims to accelerate your professional and personal growth
- An international, fast-growing and forward-thinking community of health-tech professionals who are all equally passionate about their work and the Medicus mission
- An opportunity to work with the smartest people in the business; an international team with many years of experience building great companies and products
- A chance to explore and execute your own ideas from the very start. We encourage and expect your contribution to the “bigger picture” and to achieving our vision